Filing a Police Report

In order to make the process of filing a police report more convenient, the Sheriff asks that persons (who reside in the communities that we patrol) call Roscommon County Dispatch Center directly at (989) 275-0911, if it is NOT an emergency rather than making the drive to the Sheriff's Office on 111 S. Second St. They will send the closest car to your address to take the complaint.

If you have an EMERGENCY, call "911" for immediate assistance.