What is the process for moving with a CPL?
• If you have a Roscommon County CPL & move out of the county you need to notify Roscommon County of your move. When it is time for you to renew you need to do so with your new County.
• If you have a current CPL with another County and you move to Roscommon County you must notify the county you are leaving. When your current CPL expires you need to renew with Roscommon County.
• If you hold an out of state CPL, after establishing residency you must take a Michigan NRA certified course and follow our new application process.

Show All Answers

1. What is your County’s process & requirements for obtaining a marriage license?
2. What is the CPL process for new/renewal holders?
3. Where do I go to get something notarized?
4. What is the process for moving with a CPL?
5. How do I obtain a certified copy?